27.6.09

DiscoveryDiscoveryDiscovery

Today I drove around my town, letting my mind wander as I weaved through traffic. I took a turn down a narrow dirt road and follwed to it's end. I came across a large pond. One that I had never known of in all of my existance. I got out of my car and I was consumed in the sound of the water resonating off of the faces of the surrounding mountains. the pond was loud with the sound of running water and dancing leaves, the sound booming only to the ears within it's cove. this undiscovered area, alive with so many thoughts unknown to my world, gave me the urge to use this hidden knowledge to be something greater, to seek something greater. I found myself at the edge of the water, cautiosly dipping my foot in, afraid to experience what elements of my life would now become visible and understandable. But instead of retracting my foot, this new water drew me deeper. encouraging me to wade further in and to not be afraid of what I may be walking into. It was in this moment that an eternal love began to make it's way through my body towards my mind and into my heart. A new brillance flooded through my thoughts and knowledge. A new love, once invisible and unfathomable, seemed normal. My heart, once broken and shattered throughout my world, was now permanently sealed with the greatest love. A new world, once hidden to my teenage-destructive-badass eyes, now outshines all things that my life consists of.

No comments:

Post a Comment